Thursday 2 August 2012

Photo Professional Magazine Interview

As I mentioned in a previous post I was interviewed by Photo Professional Magazine about entering competitions...well today I find out, it made it to print!


What a boost of confidence it is to see this image in print in a magazine. I'm excited about getting started on the next project now.

There are a few more big opportunities and decisions to make over the next couple of months but it's only 6 weeks now until the group and I are setting up the Melbourne exhibition.

Next week is going to be printing and marketing design for the show. Will be in London at the end of the week and really hoping to get to a few galleries while down there, not sure what to go and see yet but it would be nice to see the photographer gallery as I have not been since it has reopened.

Need to investigate what exhibitions are on.

No comments:

Post a Comment