Wednesday 1 December 2010

Olympic advert test shoot



This assignment is due on the 7th December. So far I have done a test shoot and been working on graphic contents. Most of the time has been spent trying to figure out how to create these graphic and make them look how I imagined them too.

The first attempts were very flat and uninspiring.



I have gone through many stages now at tweaking the photograph and I am currently at this stage.


I feel much more confident about being able to manipulate graphics into my final photographs and now need to get those photograph taken. The idea that I have with the final photographs is to use the colours and lines that are present at the sporting venue and intertwine the graphic element in someway but I will not know this until I have taken the photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment