Saturday 16 April 2011

eden project

... unfortunately not so true!

Don't read that wrong... So last week I spent the week on residential with the rest of my uni friends down in Cornwall at the Eden project. Which it's self is a beautiful site and the enthusiasm from the people there is infectious. I even believe at some point during the week I declared I was giving up photography and setting up camp in the rainforest.
Sadly, "a state of great happiness" in terms of my photography, it was not.

Lets just say I had some trouble with some product shots! I don't for a second regret the challenge of product shots but I could have made my week a lot easier and less stressful had I not. However even though the taste of defeat is still potent I know I learnt a hell of a lot more than I would have, had I just taken the easy option and opted not to.

So however much I drove myself, and possibly other members of the group insane with my frustration, the Eden project was a great experience and has enthused me to work on other areas. I have learnt a lot about where I am professionally and technically.



looking forward to seeing the final edits of everyone else's work!

Even though I have submitted my final images...I'm still quietly working on something!


No comments:

Post a Comment