Saturday 13 August 2011

Seeing as the bolts holding in the engine of my car decided to sheer last week I have had the delight of being educated in "How to rebuild an engine". I know I enjoy making things but that wasn't quite what I had in mind!

Still, I managed to complete a batch of handmade invites that have received awesome feedback. I was really happy with the finish on these. I was working with a test card which was covered in smudges, wax spots and finger prints. Happy to say the final batch were pristine. Though I have to wonder how many fires started in the past from sealing letters. There is something that just doesn't feel right having a flame that close to paper.



I've also been playing around with some ideas in regards to the National Forest. There are so many things wrong with this that I don't know where to start. It's only 2 layers deep so there is no real depth of feel to it. I'm just trying to get some ideas, lacking inspiration at the moment, big time! I may need to hit the drawing board.

                                                                  



No comments:

Post a Comment