Tuesday 10 May 2011

After having to write a progression report for university lately my thoughts about the coming year have become much clearer.

I have made a list of things I want to work on in the coming year.

1. Networking
2. Updating portfolio/ Portfolio Reviews
3. Progressing personal projects
- Following on the AU and FA work
4. Showing and talking about my work
5. Online presence

I feel like I have a stronger sense of where my work is going after this first year and really need to focus on the professional side of my work and start making contacts and securing some work.

I'm already looking forward to next year but will not be waiting until September to start on this progression. I'm going to use the summer time to develop my ideas and hope to build up my kit. Personally, the main thing is to be sure that at the end of the second year I have got everything I possibly could out of this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment