Thursday 5 May 2011


Not been blogging very well, I know!

I have been working on other things and as usual getting carried away.
It's been 3 weeks now since the residency at the Eden project and I as I said before have quietly been working on something.
Not completely satisfied with my efforts from the Eden project I wanted to work on this back home and after some deliberation I decided to start work on some page layouts for a book, using some of the photographs that I liked.
The idea then was to take some more photographs, particularly product style shots to add to this and gradually build into a book.
I was hoping to be able to do a test print of it today but annoyingly this is the day my printer decided to fail on me and resist to print anything.

Anyway I have a few pages to show now but I hope to have the book completed in time to submit it with my research file in a few weeks time. Maybe I shouldn't have settled on the idea of hand making it! ...but too much work has gone into it now to not do it the way I intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment