Thursday 14 June 2012

Redeye Review

Redeye, I discovered the other day are a great source of advice and support for photographers. I had the opportunity to attend a portfolio review session with Paul Herrmann, the director of Redeye. Undoubtably the best portfolio review I have had. Not only did I get some great feedback on my work but he reflected my thoughts about future progression, which makes me feel more confident I'm heading in the right direction. It has inspired and motivated me to get on with some projects but more importantly to keep working no matter what gets in the way.




Redeye are based in the Manchester area, it's a couple of hours drive away but personally I think the benefits are worth it. They regularly host a range of events and networking meetings, find out about them at www.redeye.org.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment