Monday 25 July 2011

Monday, Monday

It's Monday again, I think that tells me I'm much better at finding time to post on Mondays! 


I have been a little lost in my thoughts about some photographs I want to get done this week with the National Forest in mind and been working on a few little projects. So hopefully have some ideas to show in the next post.


This week has flown by and I have a list of things to do that seems to be getting ever longer! But if I'm honest I wouldn't want it any other way.


Only thing I have to share this week is that I received a surprising email from the people at D&AD. Which stated that Tim Jenkin from Making Pictures had commented to them that my portfolio was particularly strong. As a result I have been able to upload samples of my work to the Talent section of the D&AD website. As soon as it has been uploaded by their IT people I will share the link.  


For now, a little view of a photograph I took for a small, up and coming cake business.

No comments:

Post a Comment