Monday 18 July 2011

On Friday I contemplated about my blog. Some people seem to be able to do something or see something and blog about it straight away. I however, can not. If I see something of interest or do something, I process it in my head and I'm already onto the next thing. The idea of blogging does not enter my head very often. When I am reminded I kick myself for forgetting and try to rewind the last week. Resulting in gobbledy gook and random forced postings...rather like this one.

My answer to solving this problem was to commit to one post a week. I decided I would post every Sunday, but now it's Monday.

Great start.


So what have I been up to this week? I have been taking photos! I am good at remembering to do some things...and I was super happy to see some of those photos in a few newspapers too.
The shots were to advertise the opening of the maize maze in Tatenhill. This years Shaun the Sheep inspired maze meant my day consisted of crowds of school children, a giant sheep and helicopters. Photographing out of a helicopter has definitely topped the previous scenarios of shooting off the roof of a land rover and drive by photos from a golf buggy. 

As for these photos they are just an experiment I had on my mind...a little Tillman inspired.



No comments:

Post a Comment