Sunday 10 October 2010

Brian Griffin Face To Face

I was in Birmingham this morning and decided to head over to Brian Griffin's outdoor exhibition, Face to Face. The exhibition is a collection of portraits he has taken throughout his photographic career.


There were a few portraits of his that I had seen before like the St.Pancras photos but a lot of them were new to me. I liked his black and white portraits, in particular the ones that are a little unusual. There were a few long exposure portraits that have created a sort of double exposure look to them. I also liked this portrait of Brian May.

It's much different looking at an exhibition outside. Especially on a sunny day, when your looking at a portrait that is attached to a shiny, reflective white background. You get blinded!

No comments:

Post a Comment