Monday 4 October 2010

Devour

I have completed my typeface for the typography assignment. My final idea involved me creating a template of my font and submerging the end of it into a pool of red ink.
In order to create a timelapse documentary of me making this font I set up a tripod to photograph every time I saw a significant change in the typeface.

Devour Typeface Timelaspe

Now that I have researched into typography and experimented making my own typeface I have began to think about it a lot more and will take into consideration what I have learnt into projects that I do in the future. In particular the book assignment that I am currently also working on.

This assignment, being the first one on the degree course that needs to be handed in has really helped me to get into the intense way of working that I feel is needed for this level.





No comments:

Post a Comment