Monday 21 November 2011

Returning to Film

It has been a while since  I have worked with film. A process that I remember being slow, relaxing, almost therapeutic. Well not this time!

I wanted to try out some 120 film shots on a project I am working on at St. George's Park. It was a test of an idea I had, but being on a construction site, a badly exposed image can mean a photographic opportunity missed completely. The day was terrible, grey and dull but I tried to make the most of it. However not knowing if I was walking away with any shots after a days work was a little frustrating to say the least.

I've had to wait a few days until I could develop the film. I was relieved to see a full roll of images on all the films today but I'll have to wait until the end of the week to get some printed up and see what they really look like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment