Thursday 3 November 2011

Self Promo Draft Booklet


As I briefly mentioned before I have been working on a self promotion booklet. I have currently just finished the first draft and I'm working on correcting the changes.

This assignment was not as easy as it may appear, the reason for the booklet is to give a background to my portfolio and an insight into myself. It needed to be appealing to the type of clients I hope to work with while carrying a consistent style throughout.

I decided to include the pages set out from the brief (dress code, colour, skills etc) but also incorporated a mini portfolio into it and couldn't resist working on a few illustrations.

Creating a draft copy, printed in book format has meant that I can see what the booklet will look and feel like to the viewer. This has made noticing mistakes and areas that need improving on much easier.





I need to tidy up the layout of the pages and rewrite the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment